What medication did you use to treat fin rot? Medications, as a whole, can be very hard on fish due to their small/fragile organs. It's very easy to overdose on the medications which could also cause a lot of health problems.Can I ask something ?
My fish, he is one year and one month. He's fin rot, and I add medicine. He recovery, and I moved him in the tank. He was fine, and he makes bubble net a lot. After two weeks, he didn't eat, and he always in the bottom of tank. First, I moved him in the hospital tank with salt. The next day, I add Tetracycline. But he didn't eat. After that, he has pine cone, and I change water and add Fungus Clear. The next day, he's gone.
His ski become red, and his skin was broken.
What do you think ?
Was that Micobacteria ?
It seems you have used numerous medications on the fish.. why I am curious as to what you did for the fin rot.
Pineconing happens from all different ailments, normally it happens once internal organs start to fail.. which could of happened due to medications being used.. even using AQ salt for certain problems such as SBD can make things worse and deadly.
He may of had an internal bacteria infection (not what is being discussed), or a bad reaction to the medications being used on him..