Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Betta Liberty just passed away lately and I had my mom get me two more Bettas. These are the two boys she brought home. It's only been two days that I've had them but not having names is driving me nuts. They both been building bubble nests (I know that doesn't mean anything) and they seem happy to me so far although I haven't been able to figure out their personalities yet which is making it harder to give them names. I need some more suggestions from other people before I decide on names for them. I was thinking for the crowntail something that's art related or something like Liberty's name. Liberty was red, dark blue, black and with white tips on his pelvic fins much like the dark blue veiltail but Liberty was a crowntail. If you know the meanings to some names please include those. I love learning name meanings XD

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
I love the name Liberty. Maybe Justice would be a nice name to pay tribute? Another related name might be Honor?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Oh my gosh I never thought of Justice!! I love that! It really does make a great tribute name. There's still the veiltail then. Which he really does well making bubble nests lol his is pretty big. Compared to the crowntail bubble nest which is smaller. I really think Justice might be the best name for the crowntail but that still leaves the veiltail hmm.. my brain is having none of names right now lol

By the way thank you HokieProf they are gorgeous boys. They definitely lifted me up a bit seeing as Liberty had been in my care for over a year which was the longest so far. My first Betta I was about 7 or 8 lived for 6 months. My second Blaze lived 10 Months died earlier this year. He was a shock. And then there's Liberty who lived over a year. He had been sick for a few weeks so I was sort of expecting it but it was still a bummer. Specially seeing as I had seen him swimming around looking for a plant to rest on the night before.

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
How about Hades? He's dark like the Underworld :)

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I only really see a black fish living up to the name hades lol I did if it was black and white I would totally go for Hadifer XD.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Hm how about Merlot after grapes/wine?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Blueberry, Beast (Xmen), Indigo, Kikorangi (blue in NZ Maori), Taro, Odesius, Dusk, Inky, Benedict (just coz)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts