Betta Fish Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
They are together and they are both females. They were already in a sorority in their old tank at the store i am assuming the fin biting was from stress of travel as they were a new shipment

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! I am planning on going out very soon to get another betta! I am very excited and have been a while for this day to arrive! Only problem is, I am terrible at naming things lol. I looked at the naming forums on this site and it has been quite awhile since there has been a naming forum so I am hoping that you guys will be able to suggest names !! Thanks

I'm totally new (2 weeks in) to Betta Fish Companionship. So far, Jim Bob (named after my two favorite Uncle's) is doing well.

I like naming my animals after someone I admire or love. It not only brings me closer to my animal, it helps me remember loved ones. But, I love all the cute names everyone has for their companions.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Today I separated coral and pearl. They started to nip at each other’s fins. It was for the best. Pearl is now in her own 3.5 gallon tank with plenty of plants

21 - 25 of 25 Posts