Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my daughters betta that she got for Christmas with tank and accessories. He has really become an important part of her days, when she first got him he was much paler. He is quite the show off flaring all the time if talked to. He has loads of personality, is a good eater, late sleeper and an excellent roommate. Her second betta since going off to college, she still hasn't come up with a good name for him yet though.
Do any of you have any good name ideas for her?

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
am jealous of your betta, i always wanted a dragon HM >-< i have no names i just wanted to say i love your fish XP

·
Registered
137 Posts
Orange and Tangerine were the first names that came to mind when I saw him. XD

Sunset/Sunrise, Fire, Mandarin (as in mandarin oranges, even though tail's not quite so orange as it is red), Mars or Mercury would be cute. :)

He's GORGEOUS by the way.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He's pretty! You could call him; dawn, dusk, sunfire, or Flame but I really like tangerine, and mandarin which makoisland posted.:) You could also call him igneous, which means fire in Latin ( Also a type of rock, but I'm sure you know.;-) )

·
Registered
414 Posts
He is beautiful!!
I would call him mandrin, flame, comet, tangy, or maybe even ember.

·
Registered
431 Posts
When I saw him, I thought he looked like he was wearing a cape because of his tail and the color on his back, makes me think of a superhero. Maybe a name like: Avenger.
Just an idea. :-D

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
I thought of another one, you could call him Starburst.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts