Betta Fish Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello. I had a co-worker that worked in the office with me for about a year. During that time he gave me a Betta fish as a gift. I never had fish before so this was new to me but I was grateful to have his guidance. He educated me on how to take care of him and how often to do water changes etc. He also had 3 Betta fish of his own that he brought in and I assisted him in caring for them as well. Unfortunately he got fired and left the fish behind. Now I am taking care of all of them and I'm really not interested in keeping them all. I would like to find someone who will take them from me and take good care of them, not just anyone. I will also give them the tanks and all the other Betta supplies I was left with. There's 2 males currently in a 2.5 gallon tank with a divider in the middle. They are active and appear pretty healthy. I also have a female that lives in a 1 gallon tank and she too is very active and healthy. I do not know how old they are. How do I go about finding them a good home?
I might possibly be interested in taking 1-2, however you would have to be geographically close to where I am located. I do NOT drive long distances. I have had Betta's now for approx. 2 yrs., & am madly in love w/them. I currently have only one female in a 5 gallon tank w/plants/driftwood/heater/pump & sand substrate. I would like pictures if you have any. I would not have a problem w/paying for it/them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hi Monilee, I am local (Reading) and I have a whole bunch of betta fish of my own. If you like, I can take them off your hands and take good care of them.
Hello. That would be ideal. What is the best approach to get in contact with you?

·
Registered
2 Posts
If these guys still need homes and you are willing to ship, I live in VA and have 2 5g tanks already set up and cycled! Previous inhabitants died of old age and I would love to give two bettas a new home. I can pay for shipping!

Edit: Never mind, just saw they have homes now. Congrats on finding them a place!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.