Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam posting the image of my betta fish, I dont have any idea about what he has been suffering from. But I think that it might be fin rot.

I bought him in the month of march, after a few days I observed that his fins are getting damaged (they got curled a little bit). I started doing salt baths whenever I used to change water (leaving in a bowl of salt water for 2 mins).

Then I was off from home for some months while my brother was watching over the fish. When I returned I had seen that his condition has got a bit worse, he got red spots on his body behind his head to dorsal fin and two red lines(looks like blood) on his fins which can be seen from the image. So i bought General Aid medicine and started adding 3 drops in his bowl everyday along with daily water changes(80%-90%). I have been doing this for last 5 days and I didn't notice any improvement on his side.

Please help what i should be doing to cure him.

Water Fish Tail Rodent Fin

·
Super Moderator
24,041 Posts
Please complete this form *****PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING: Fill out this form so...

The photo is too small to really tell anything. If you'll click on the paper clip, upload and insert as thumbnails we can enlarge. Need a photo from now and before (should you have one).

Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts