Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a female and and bubble nest Male ready for breeding, but Female seems very small comparing to Male, since its a Male King Betta from Petco and Female is UNKNOWN from Walmart...... I have been searching in the net and people been saying that female show signs of breeding ready by Vertical Line. My Female Betta is showing them, but when My Male Courts her she would freak out swimming everywhere, banging everywhere. Vertical Line Ready and Male too bigg?? or Female showing false Vertical Line and Female Need More Egg & More Growth???

Any Help is Appreciated Thank You.:-?:-?:-?:-?

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry not bragging or anything here, But

My Dad is a professional Plakat or Thai Fighter Fish Breeder so we could handle the 500 babies alright. Although my female was a lot smaller, it is amazing how she is breedable. She is maybe a crowntail female by the shape of her tail. My dad was unsure of the size of the female, but everything worked out so I'm glad.

My Male King is being a gentle father. Female was bitten badly on the upper fin, but shes okay. I think it was because she was being chased away from the eggs. I separated the female already. Although I didn't see the mating happen, I manage to get the female out now so it will be okay. Have a look at my Male King betta taking care of his small fry.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tG0n8IgqoI&feature=youtu.be

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.