Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Hey betta friends, I live in Vancouver WA and need to adopt out some of my beautiful bettas. I can travel about an hour in any direction. I just want them to go to good homes! I lost my job and have to move. Each has a heater, tank, and most have plants.

There's a MG halfmoon, a multi halfmoon (white and blue with black eyes!), an all banana colored halfsun with light blue eyes, and a veiltail who is white, red, and blue, and big for a "regular" betta.

Please post here, or PM me for photos/if you're interested! I would rather adopt them out for 15 dollars to you folks than try craigslist. I know you'll take good care of them.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
You are saying here that you need to get rid of fish... But in the photos section you say that you just got a new one....

hmmm.... I dont know about this.

If it is true, i would love to take some boys off your hands, but i wont get my hopes up too much about this.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh I see what this is about now.. I have an empty 20 gallon, and can keep that tank and one other large one in my new place. I need to adopt out the other guys in my smaller tanks, I have about 7 tanks as it is. I have been looking for a giant for a long time.

They are not "disposable," they were all rescues and adopted bettas to begin with! If they were disposable, I would dispose of them. I know others would love and appreciate them as I have, so I am asking the community here. What's with the negativity guys? You know what they say about assumptions..

Tisia, what's your email again, and were you interested in the MG?

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Well... Reading the comments on the other thread, i would be very interested in the yellow halfsun. But i dont know how you would get him to me... I mean, yes we are in the same state... But that is quite a drive... @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gizmo, can you drive? It is a drive! I'd be hesitant to ship but would consider it if you were comfortable..I'd have to learn how! It freaks me out!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
I am able to drive, yes, lol, but i cant drive to seattle, i dont have the funds for it. ^^;

If the shipping is fairly cheap for the whole setup i would consider it, but like i said, i dont have a whole lot of cash right now...

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright well I'll email you both soon, getting my new boy set up =] Whats your email gizmo? I'm actually in Vancouver right now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts