Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,
So, I have no idea how to find a transhipper. I bought a betta online form Aqua bids today and am trying to figure out how to get my fish here. The person who I bought him from is asking me what transhipper I want to use. I don't know haha! Could someone tell me the process? I have read a few things here and there but there are a few fuzzy areas. Number 1) I have heard great things about Linda Olson. Who is the best that can ship to Maryland USA? Number 2) how do they drop it off? Do they pass it to FedEX or UPS and then it comes to my door? Or do I have to drive somewhere to get it? I really hope I don't have to drive a long way because of work, yikes! Thank you so much for any information you can give me! :)
aBETTAlover

· Registered
3,613 Posts
LOL. You should have thought of this before you bought the betta! XD All I know is that the transhipper gets the fish from the breeder, and the transhipper has a permit to import fish. You contact the trans-shipper to tell them you are going to buy a fish, make an agreement, then tell the person you bought the fish from the transhipper. E-Mail Koo-Yang. If I were to ever order a fish, I would choose him. He responds fast.

· Registered
3,613 Posts
No problem. :) Good luck getting him home safe and sound!

Oh.. He will be shipped to your door.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.