Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sad to say this, I really really thought long and hard about this. But I decided that my best solution would be to give up one of my boy's, I can't keep all of them.

So I thought I'd offer one here... I was maybe thinking of giving up Steel.. But I'd consider any other offer?
So if anyone live's near...

And my other option question is do petsmart accept returns..as in a live fish return?

Thankx!

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Do you live close to Ottawa? And by close, I mean being able to reach you by bus...

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in orleans

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
You might have to ship him.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I rather avoid shipping live animal's if I can .. but eh?

I mentioned him to my friend and she will drop by today to pick him up..yea so happy I found a good home for him ...I feel so guilty doing this but it's for the best .. I think

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I'm in orleans
Oh hey! That's about an hour away, I guess. Maybe I can take one of your boys then. I have an open spot for one anyway. :p

Ah nevermind, I didn't see your previous post. Good to hear he has a new home!

·
Banned
27,608 Posts
I rather avoid shipping live animal's if I can .. but eh?

I mentioned him to my friend and she will drop by today to pick him up..yea so happy I found a good home for him ...I feel so guilty doing this but it's for the best .. I think
Don't feel guilty. You're doing what you think is best for him AND you.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thankx

·
Registered
414 Posts
Don't feel guilty! You should be feeling the opposite. And if a friend of yours is taking one of your boys, it means you can see him more often. And you can critique her on her fish care, haha. But it's better to see that you can't handle as many as you have and give one away to a better home than to keep them all and have them suffer.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I like that fact.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts