Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all my fish died so i put my betta in there. I named him justin but i dont like that name anymore. I want a cool name like Blaze. So can you help me find a name for him? and what do u think of the tank?

·
Registered
438 Posts
He's gorgeous, and his fins look great! I have enough problems naming my own bettas though :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
It's funny, I have a son named Justin, and a dog named Blaze!

Your tank is pretty, and I like your betta's colors. Have you considered a background for your tank? Just something to hide the wires etc? One of my tanks has just a solid black piece of poster board on the back that I got for less than $2.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mm ill think about that. Does the black bring out their colors?

·
Registered
21 Posts
It certainly can, and "showcases" your fish by blocking out all the background distractions. Some people go so far as to paint the back glass of their tanks---but that's a bit extreme, IMO. It all just depends on personal preference. I like the poster board, because it's so inexpensive, and it's not permanent. But I also have two tanks with aquarium backgrounds, with plants and rocks, etc. :)

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
i like black backgrounds myself. it DOES really show off colors nicely against it. i have 2 of my tanks that i painted black, one with a black glossy aquarium background that i bought. i like it the best. it has a shinier and cleaner look to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts