Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so here we go. I have a 20 Gallon thats been sitting a while and I figured why not? A few of my prized ladies will be going into this tank. Its basically made from miscellaneous items around the house so its nothing special. No live plants just fake and a few other items. Going to work on a filter but I'm not really in a hurry to get it done just yet. Well We'll see because I'm looking at it more and more now! lol :-D

1st pics. Needs more rocks, plants and of course water and fish!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I just starting buying stuff today for a 15 gallon sorority!!! Might try at petco...they had all silk plants on clearance....in the main aquarium plant section...might be the same in your area....

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hopeseeker, how has your tank come along? I'm still working on mine however I added a few of the girls to it already as well as added a cut terra-cotta pot. I need another bag or two of gravel and another plant or so and I think I'll be done. I will be adding a custom filter hopefully soon because the filter I have right now is just too strong for the girls. Lui

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, so the tank is almost complete, just added some river rocks 2 additional hides and just need to add some nice colored marbles into the bowl you see in the front. Also going to add a female or two from my previous spawn of VTs.

P.S. does anyone else have the Hut I put in the right corner? I love it! it was a gift from a friend of mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts