Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure where to post this since I'm not selling anything and I'm not buying from anyone here so...

I recently bought a fish off of Aquabid and he will be shipped to Colorado from Thailand tomorrow! The seller emailed me promptly and we have conversed and he told me that my transhipper is Linda Olsen. I have emailed her twice in the last two weeks inquiring about the price I will pay her for S&H and so far I have received no reply. I am at a loss. I don't want my betta sitting over there in CO because she wont email me the price of s&h and I cant pay then.
Should I continue to wait until my fish is in the states, or should I email her again?

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Do you have to pay her separately or was it included in the shipping price? I'm sure she will contact you when he arrives, let me know how it goes

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know, I have to pay her separately. The Thailand shipper said it was 20 for the fish and 5 for shipping. I hope she contacts me soon! This is my first live order and I would hate for anything bad to happen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.