Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I'm not really new, but more returning. Life sometimes gets the best of me, and I don't meant to disappear for years or anything, but it happened to me. I'm working on my second college degree and things get busy sometimes. Hopefully that won't happen again! My husband and I are getting back into bettas and I wanted to share pictures of our new little finned babies!

First is Finley, my elephant ear. He's in a 5 gallon mini bow with live plants.

The next is Franklin, a butterfly (no idea tail type...thinking delta). He has a 6.6 bookshelf aquarium by Petco. His live plants will be arriving Thursday, and a new light will be coming tomorrow because I don't like the light that came with the tank.

(hopefully the pictures work, I think I remember how to do it, we'll see)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My crazy is starting to show now! I got my fourth betta today! No name for him yet, but I'm thinking another F name.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, so I have two more betta babies to show off....and I'm done after this! Five betta tanks are enough for me :)

First is Harvey, and the second is Percival. Harvey is a Petco boy who had stress stripes and I couldn't say no to, and Percival was a walmart boy who I also couldn't say no to (mostly because he was pink).

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Franklin your butterfly is either a HM or a delta :) You should try to get him to flare for you!

Pretty fish!
Haha, well, if that fish can flare, I haven't seen it! I've tried mirrors and stuff and he just refuses to flare. So I'm still guessing with tail type.

Thanks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Lol thats ok I didn't think my boys would flare EVER (and I'd had them for several months before I caught it). One of my VT's recently starting flaring when I turn the kitchen sink on! Its kinda funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.