1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
I love the baby's. Their so cute! x)

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have a baby, too. I love her(she is my only female):). I don't know what tail type she is.

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
Omg so exciting! mine is growing up and I think the male is atleast a marble delta tail and the female is a I have no idea tail XD

·
Registered
722 Posts
I love the coloring on yours :D if you can take pictures pretty often, they change pretty quickly and it's hard to see the change when you live with em. :) I've had great experiences raising my little one so far!! (Plus I love watching timeline pictures :D)

I do 100% water changes every two days in my tank, and they grow really fast! I keep going back and forth on if mine is male or female, my baby seems to lean towards one sex one day, and the other the next :D

Mine was so tiny I had to crush pellets up and now he/she can eat normal size pellets as long as I choose the smaller of them to feed him/her. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
It's a cutie! Mine still isn't showing any color yet...I'm chomping at the bit to see what it grows up to be!

·
Registered
240 Posts
How big is your baby right now?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
about 1 1/4 not including the tail.....this is a guestimate....started flaring and swimming at me while trying to get the measurement lol

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
it seems like a female, but I could be wrong! I love the color (or the lack of it) have fun watching it grow!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Love the fins!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone! She is doing so good, im so happy I have been able to keep her happy and healthy. (Im really thinking its a girl, but only time will tell for sure).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts