Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching for months for a goat with a temperament best suited for my family.

After all this time.. I found this little guy. He is a Saanen and Nubian cross.

He's so sweet. He's a week old... a bit premature. His mom rejected him so he has to be bottle fed.

He gets along with my pig, dog and cat.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
OMG he is so adorable!! I love goats! Always wanted some but don't have the right fencing. :(

Give that baby a hug from me. he is so cute.

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
It looks like he's smiling :)

Very cute!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys :) He is SO lovable! All he wanted to do today is skip and hop... or lay in someones lap. He's such a social baby. I love him to death. I will try to add some pics tonight.

I'm considering the names for him: Lennex, Darby and... eh, not sure yet. Any suggestions will be considered.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Pretty and the goat is okay i guess!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
CUTE!!! My sister had a african pygmy goat, Rupert. He was house trained, knew tricks and slept in the bed. Such a sweet boy. Died of leukemia at 6 years old

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Omg! Can I steal him? Well if you say yes then it wouldn't be stealing...

I want a goat or chickens! He is so cute though!

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
birds live for a very long time ;p
i see these goat pics on FB , lol but it's a cute one o_~ omg, is that you? your so pretty

·
Registered
497 Posts
My family has wanted a goat for YEARS, but our stupid township considers them "livestock" and we don't have enough land to own one :(

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Goats are among my favourite animals. Lucky you, to have such a lovely boy! I never had a pet one, sadly (I did have a pet sheep!), but we did own a rather large and nasty billy goat my grandpa pulled out of the river during a flood. He mostly wanted to kill everyone and had to live tethered so he could not achieve this goal, but I loved him anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
2,532 Posts

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts