Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After my beloved betta Azure died over a month ago, I’ve been planning on getting another. Today I visited 2 different Petco’s and PetSmart. I even stooped so low as to look around Walmart. However, I didn’t find any bettas! They’ve all stopped receiving their betta shipments. So, I ordered one online (well, my mom did), and Im already in love with him! He’s a plakat nemo koi. He won’t arrive for another week but here are some pictures off of eBay of him View attachment 1017161 View attachment 1017162

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
After my beloved betta Azure died over a month ago, I’ve been planning on getting another. Today I visited 2 different Petco’s and PetSmart. I even stooped so low as to look around Walmart. However, I didn’t find any bettas! They’ve all stopped receiving their betta shipments. So, I ordered one online (well, my mom did), and Im already in love with him! He’s a plakat nemo koi. He won’t arrive for another week but here are some pictures off of eBay of him View attachment 1017161 View attachment 1017162
None of the attachments came through. maybe down loading the pictures to your desktop first and reducing their size would help when you download to the site.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm, I’ll try different pictures once I get him. He should be here anywhere between tomorrow and Saturday. The pictures I posted aren’t very high quality either

1 - 3 of 3 Posts