Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this betta from my friend because he couldnt take care of him they had him in a cool whip container :( I took him and he is soo cool and was hungry because he hadnt been fed for while. What should i name him? I wanna name him something chinese. okay thankyou

·
Registered
270 Posts
I dont know any chinese names but that was so great of you to take him and get him a better home. Good luck with him and hes a beautiful fish =]

·
Registered
448 Posts
yapahu, kina, flawn,koniciwa

dont know if this is chineese i just made up some words =D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Google "english to chinese"
You should be able to find a translator site, type in words you like and see what they are in chinese.

Thats how I got my fishes name, Niji. It's "rainbow" in Japanese.

·
Registered
64 Posts
yeah i looked on a name sight for warrior names and came up with eskiminzin! did a face book vote as well got my mates to "like" which name they prefered!

·
Premium Member
3,611 Posts
how bout Ninja?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Ninja's such a sweet name for a betta

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
A great place to look for names is Behindthename.com, which is where I got Deimos, Akakios, Eros, and Thanatos. Only Deimos has kept his name though, since Akakios is Ace, and Eros/Thanatos died. ANYWAYS, it has hundreds, probably even thousands of names, including Chinese.

·
Registered
553 Posts
If you type in baby names on google it will give you several really good ones that let you choose the origin of name sot look at and even catagories. i.e. colors, angels, places, so basically themes of names

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Idk why but i decided to name him Justin ;p it looks like it fits him for some reason.......

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ninja's such a sweet name for a betta
Awww, look at my cute ninja!

Nice fish, nice name, ew picture. Try using a macro lens if possible, and shrink it 50 percent or more in Paint or Paint.net.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts