Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you like this guy? I read that violet Betta fish are kinda rare, aren't they? The jerk at the pet shop said that he can stay with any other fish but a male Betta... Even though he was the most aggressive at the pet shop :/

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love this guy! Idk about the rarity of the coloring but I have a crowntail male that has the same coloring :) does he have bright blue lips too?

As far as putting him with other fish it is a no no for while he might not fight with them he will probably bite them therefore stressing the other fish out. Especially if hes aggressive

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oscar has black lips, not blue. When my girlfriend and I saw him at the pet shop, we noticed that all the Bettas were in different glasses (yes, glasses :'( ) and that he was flaring at the others. We didn't even think of putting two male Bettas together.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Ugh thats bad quality lol let try and take a better one. And ya pet stores dont have pets for their comfort they display them for space effeciency. They arent meant to live in those small containers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.