Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this normal? Cheetah is swimming around almost like he is looking for something and wants to get out of his tank. I got him about 40 hours ago and he started eating yesterday and the water is clean and everything and it is heated. Does he just have a lot of energy??? I attached the video in a YouTube link. THANKS EVERYONEEE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JAO3NcAzpo&feature=youtu.be

·
Registered
331 Posts
It looks to me like he's just enjoying being in his new home. He looks happy to me! Very energetic. :)
Has he been doing this the whole time?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much! I feel like maybe he just has a lot of energy:) Thats what he did when I saw him at the store. He started doing it when he woke up this after noon and he is still doing it. I even just cleaned the tank just now even though I did that when I got him like two days ago.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
My boys do that when i get up from the computer desk. I think of it as the happy wiggle dance. (or the feed me dance)
I also feel some fish love glass surfing just because its fun, One of my boys used to just go for it like a maniac until he realized he couldn't brake hard enough and kept sliding into the adjacent wall. He still does it, but he brakes far earlier and drifts the corner.
hes also stretching his fins don't forget, those cups are pretty tiny compared to a nice big tank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts