Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought a new two gallon tank with filter and a water pump, gravel, a heater, a fake plant till i can buy some real ones, a large jug of Ready-water from carib sea inc that came with some starter cultures of beneficial bacteria, I have a heater working to keep the water at about 82 degrees during the day and 80 at night. Can i really use a turkey baster to clean the gravel? Any information and filters would be welcomed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, i will go about making one as soon as possible. I think i will still get small plant any improvement I can give Fesq(Fluffnstuff esquire) will be great. Also can I put in here a small shrimp or a small snail? Not a mystery or apple sail, a smallish one that does not produce too much waste.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the input. Okay i will hold up on the other animals. I also have a little leafe hammock that i bought that i placed close to the surface, will he just eventually start using it, or are those not really a good idea?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.