Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
My daughter and I picked out a betta last month and I didn’t know how much I’d love him! This is Strawberry and uses she / him pronouns bc my 5 year old asked if he could be a girl. We started with a tiny Betta tank setup I had purchased ages ago and never opened. Quickly learned more and he’s now in a 10 gallon tank as of this week. I will have lots of questions I’m sure! First picture is this morning- one month in and my dog just noticed him lol. Im embarrassed to say that was his old tank to the right, currently quarantining a snail I got last night. Second is a closer shot since he says hi to me:)
Blue Pet supply Shelf Shelving Houseplant

Water Organism Fish Fin Glass

· Registered
551 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and to the small hobby of ours called fish keeping and betta keeping! Hope you enjoy your time here, this forum hold a wealth of knowledge and information!

· Super Moderator
1,515 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Forum!

Strawberry is a beautiful Veil Tail😍.

On top of each sub-forum you‘ll find sticky notes, that have well researched information for each topic. I still like to re-read them from time to time.

Feel free to ask any questions that might appear and have a good time here!

· Registered
Bettas, Aquatic and Land Snails, Mice, Hissing Roaches, Isopods, Slugs, Millipedes
4,455 Posts
Welcome to the forum and hello as well!

Just gotta say, Strawberry is a gorgeous kiddo!! Love the name too!
As already mentioned by the others, feel free to ask questions. Everyone's happy to help as much as they can :)

Reactions: Thebettabubble
1 - 6 of 6 Posts