Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to petco yesterday to see they had the most beautiul bettas in the world. A white and purple halfmoon king betta, a cambodian DT, blue butterfly, metallic blue, a dragon halfmoon, and 3 white platinum halfmoon bettas, and so many more. It was ridiculous. I happened to get a white halfmoon betta. Named Star :) here are the other bettas too and lastly mine :) with my new sepearated 10 gallon tank

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I want that blue and white halfmoon male! He is gorgeous! Nice tank and congrats on your new fish! He is very handsome!

·
Registered
737 Posts
!! I love Petco's bettas. The one you got is GORGEOUS. He reminds me of sheer curtains. :) I also love the blue one, like everyone else. XD

·
Registered
670 Posts
Isn't it amazing what we find at Petco? Just last week I found a gorgeous pure white double tail dragon. Your guy is gorgeous! I wish I could find more king males, my Petco barely ever has them. I love kings.. My boy Douglas is one. :)

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Absolutely love that king and the blue butterfly betta! Your guy is gorgeous!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys!! I love himm and the others were beautiful the king was straight up PURPLE and the blue butterfly was beautiful but i didnt like his pink in his fin and he didnt move that much. Neither did the dragon. The King scared me he was HUGEE. Hardest decision of my life.....

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Wow they're soooo beautiful! You all make me so jealous haha. Maybe I should move to US. In canada (at least where I live) they only seem to carry VT's and CT's here, and they're ALWAYS red or blue. Or a combo of both, urg! Not that I dislike VT's or CT's, but they need way more colour variety, and finnage variety!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts