Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New betta question. I found this adorable delta betta. He is light blue and brown splotches. I cant figure out how to post pic from ipad. Sitting outside petstore. Trying to decide. Do you think something is wrong with him or could be just his color. He is surely marble light blue and lighter blue with brown in fins too. I think im gonna go back in and get him. What do you think.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
He could just have weird coloring...I would love to see his pic, he sounds intersting

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too late to save me from buying him..... I swear i will not look anymore!!:lol:

Can't wait to get him home and check him out. Will post the photos as soon as i get him settled. He'll have to go into something smaller for the first few days, but certainly not as small as his bowl:-D

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok... here are the pictures.. these are from the pet store cup .. he's not quite ready for him home photos... Tell me if you think he is precious???

·
Registered
980 Posts
Oh wow look at him. I know you didn't ask for names, but he looks like Pixels to me. All the black and blue scales.. and the white, it looks like clouds! So so pretty!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He is settling in well and is already eating!!! YEAH!

Over the weeks I've been loving the light blue bettas... I couldn't believe he was at Petco... I just couldn't leave him there..

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Wow. He's gorgeous!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
More Pictures!!!! Couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
226 Posts
He's lovely...what's his name?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
He looks happy!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't know yet.......... someone suggested Pixel..... any other suggestions?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm gonna get names from the kids at school.... they often have great ideas... I do like Sky... I was also thinking Billow... kind of weird, but I kind of like it.. or Breeze.

I already love his personality too.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
OMG precious?!PRECIOUS?!PRECIOUS DONT EVEN COME CLOSE!!!
I totally agree with bettalover1507-3 words
I HATE YOU LOL jokes

1 - 20 of 26 Posts