Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So My mom and I had to stop at Walmart and I ended up wondering of to the fish area like I always do. well I was looking through the Betta fishes and I ende dup finding a really dirty cup with a dark betta in it and I looked at the top and it was marked as a crowntail Male. He was just sitting at the bottom of his cup just like Oscar was when I first got him. I insantly wanted him because I wanted to save him from that nasty cup and I got Oscar from a cup like that as well and he's not my favorite baby. My mom finally wondered over to where I was and I showed her him. She's like he's ugly and I'm like don't be mean and since he had small fins I figured he would grow out and be really pretty.

Well at the checkout the cashier said basically name a price and at walmart the male crowntails ar elike $5.90 soemthing so i didn't want to feel to bad so I said $5.40? Well I finally got her and brought hhim home and got online to fingure things out because I noticed he had dark lines running along his sides so i looked up after how to tell the differences between male and female bettas and found out my he is a she. So meet my new FEMALE Betta. :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
:< NOT ugly.. PRETTY!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
She's beautiful! I LOVE the dots in her dorsal fin!

(Omg! She looks like she could be Maka's fraternal twin!)

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Awww, poor baby! That's a little, lemme see... VT female with stress stripes. :) Poor lil thing! She's got the prettiest dorsal and the cutest face ever. :)

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
Aww, she's so cute :) I believe she's a little PK girl. Don't quote me on that, but I think so. lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
She is VERY pretty!!!

·
Registered
963 Posts
awwww she has a cute little face! congrats on the find! adn im sure she is happy you saved her

1 - 7 of 7 Posts