Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my first Betta! He is a male veil tale who is green and with hints of red. I have decided to keep him in a Top Fin 3.5 gallon tank! Is there anything I can put with him? And do you guys know how to get scratches out of acrylic? Thanks!

:grin2:

·
Super Moderator
2,814 Posts
Good luck with him, he sounds very pretty. In a 3.5 gal, at the most you could have one very small snail, but I wouldn't recommend it because it makes it harder to keep the tank clean, snails tend to be little poop machines.

As far as I know nothing gets scratches out of acrylic.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Congratulations on your new Betta. He sounds like a very pretty boy. Rainbo is right I don't know any way to get scratches out of acrylic. You could ask Petsmart if they know, but I'm sure they would tell you you could always get a new tank. (best answer they will give spend more money.) Really it would take sanding out the scratch and buffing it back to the clear glass look but that takes knowledge and skill that most of us don't have. And if you did know how you would reduce the strength of the tank and really run the risk of having it fracture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts