Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got him about 2 hours ago, so I haven't thought of any names yet. He's a bit skittish whenever you approach him (and towards my phone a bit), but other than that he's been exploring and hanging out mostly in the back where it's more covered. The container said his coloring is butterfly, but what would his tail be?

·
Registered
859 Posts
He's great! I'd name him Larry haha no idea why, just suits his lil face :)

·
Registered
449 Posts
Looks like a rosetail to me, just by looking at how his tail is ruffled. I'd name him Apollo. He just kind of looks like an Apollo to me with his pretty colours. :-D

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Looks like a rosetail to me, just by looking at how his tail is ruffled. I'd name him Apollo. He just kind of looks like an Apollo to me with his pretty colours. :-D
Rosetail is a trait not an actual tail type. We'd need a pic of him full flare to really be able to tell but he looks like a super delta or half-moon to me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
He seems to only flare for a few seconds at a time, so it's hard to get a decent photo of him (so these may or may not be full flare?).
@BettaStarter24- I think he may be a super delta.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Rosetail is a trait not an actual tail type. We'd need a pic of him full flare to really be able to tell but he looks like a super delta or half-moon to me.
Didn't know. Thought it was a tail type...? But okay. I tend to forget about flaring.:shock:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the names, but I decided on naming him Arley (i just can't edit the first post though :/ ).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts