Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #1
Whelp, I did it again. Went to the pet store and had a betta come home with me. Dunno how that happens. I've only got cup pictures for now, but will get pictures of him in the 1.5 gal quarantine tank tomorrow.

He was labeled a HM, but I think he's a delta tail. I'm not sure what to name him.

Attachments

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! I just got finished moving him into the 1.5 gal hospital tank for his 2 weeks wellness check. Here's the new pictures of him.

I just hope the brat decides to eat in the next couple of days. So far he's turned down frozen blood worms, new life spectrum betta, fluval bug bites, and omega one betta pellets. Tomorrow is frozen brine shrimp day, maybe he'll eat that

Attachments

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #6
Still trying to think of a name for him...

I'm toying with Spangle, since the blue iridescence in his scales really pops against the orange-red. Other then that I'm drawing a blank.

He's not all that active like Hendrix and Lagniappe, but leans more towards staying in one spot and observing his territory. I could name him Captain Pa, after the Veggie Tales episode The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.

Registered
Still trying to think of a name for him...

I'm toying with Spangle, since the blue iridescence in his scales really pops against the orange-red. Other then that I'm drawing a blank.

He's not all that active like Hendrix and Lagniappe, but leans more towards staying in one spot and observing his territory. I could name him Captain Pa, after the Veggie Tales episode The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.
Well, since he鈥檚 more of an observer as you mentioned a couple name suggestions could be Sentinel, Sleuth, or Scout.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts