Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to pet supermarket today and picked up 5 ghost shrimp for Goblins tank (it was time for a cleaning and he had to come out so I figured now was the best time, I was rearranging the tank) it's now got tons of fake plants in It, and while I was there I picked up a marimo moss ball, who is yet to be named and is quarantined atm. I let the tank cycle for a bit and then added the shrimp. My question is, how long should I wait to put Goblin in the tank? I hate to see him cupped, but I don't want him eating the ghost shrimp. Even though it wouldn't be a problem because they were only a dollar.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, i think all bettas are different in how they act. When I put my shrimp in my guy did go investigate them but never harmed them or tried to eat them. After a while they just kept to themselves. But my betta is very calm. He doesn't even flare at his reflection or get spooked by anything. I can literally reach in and grab him in my hand and he won't care.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah he swam up to them and started to harass them but I just tapped on the glass and he quit after that. Lmao. My ghost shrimp are in hiding except for the 2 biggest ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts