Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
He is lovely. I don't know about the chocolate part, I thought that would be a brown fish. I would maybe guess he could be a mustard copper marble. I think I have seen fish listed as that on AB. Although I am no colour expert.

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
Not a Chocolate (Black/Blue body with yellow/orange fins) but looks more like a Copper Orange Dragon marble.

Can't really critique his form if that's what your asking, without a flare picture of his whole body. He looks like a Veiltail with the way it droops but again, can't critique without a flare picture. His form doesn't look terrible but can't tell about the fins.

Not a Mustard, a Mustard Gas needs to have a blue body, yellow fins and a black outlining band around all of the fins.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked it up and it said a chocolate betta was green to brown body with yellow or orange fins... and her is definitely a HM, he just doesn't flare that often and when he does, I never have a camera around... LOL
Do you guys think aqua bid is trust-able and the shipment of them is fine?

·
Premium Member
22,700 Posts
He doesn't have a green or a brown body. He is a Copper Dragon with orange fins.

You got him from AquaBid? He is nice, just can't judge without a flaring picture is all.

Here is a chocolate Betta :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
My Gilly was a chocolate betta - loved him :) Your guy is so pretty though, I'm a little jealous!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is a 100% HM... I know his anal fin looks rally droopy but thats just the way he is ;)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have attached a pic o him flaring so you can see that he is a HM
:):):):):)

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
I used to, my last spawn was fancy dragon hmpk which wold have been a perfect match for your guy colourwise. But Ive just moved to Australia so have nothing at the moment :-( But I cant wait to start breeding again
If youve got facebook you should join the nz siamese fighter group. Theres lots of breeders and people on their selling and shwing off their fish

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He is so pretty and unique! I see that he made a bubble nest which means he is very happy! :)
He was building it because he could see the female in a seperate tank... (he was in the breeding tank and now I have lots of fry ;) )

1 - 20 of 33 Posts