Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's just a little thing :) I had her floating around in a cup in my sorority until I could decide which tank to put her in. It was really fun to watch her flare at the big bettas :) my oldest female kept trying to protect her from the other ladies. It was pretty cool to watch :) but now the baby is in a community tank.... she needs to grow up a bit before I can introduce her to other bettas :p Well anyway, here she is! ...still tryin' to think of a name, so if you can help with that, ...that'd be awesome :)

·
Registered
959 Posts
She is gorgeous! :) Seeing all these gorgeous Females makes me want one.

I would name her Salem, just because! Haha.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Oh my gosh, she's pretty! That's crazy too b/c I just saw one the same color as her at -cough-Walmart-cough- ugh... His body was BRIGHT white with greenish color on his fins and the outter half of his fins were dark burgundy. It was a male CT but his fins were pretty small for his size.

As for names... heck, I take long enough looking for names for my own. I like unique names, myself. Wish I could help you there, but I can't think of any good ones off the bat. lol

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Wow very cute little girl! I would name her Precious.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ooh :) thanks for all the name suggestions! I'm gonna run them by my sisters and see which one they like... haha. Thanks everyone! she has a very unique coloring... today is her first day in her new home...so her colors will probably change a little... AND she's got a lot of growing up to do lol I can't wait to see what she'll look like!!! :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
She's just a little thing :) I had her floating around in a cup in my sorority until I could decide which tank to put her in. It was really fun to watch her flare at the big bettas :) my oldest female kept trying to protect her from the other ladies. It was pretty cool to watch :) but now the baby is in a community tank.... she needs to grow up a bit before I can introduce her to other bettas :p Well anyway, here she is! ...still tryin' to think of a name, so if you can help with that, ...that'd be awesome :)
She's beautiful!! I would name her Bella or Belle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts