Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My last female betta died a few weeks ago, it was horrible! I had only had her for three days... She was in rough shape when I got her (they put her with fin-nipping fish at the LFS and I had to save her). I was wandering through the Betta Section of my PetCo and saw this small pale white betta. My sister and I fell in love immediatly! Let's just say her tank is still a work in progress. I'm adding new plants and stuff still. I've taken out the filter to get a heater instead (I had shrimp in the tank before and didn't need a heater, and my mom doesn't want both a heater and filter for my betta....)

But here she is! She's now a day old, at my house, and she's colored up wonderfully! I'll see if I can get more pictures when she slows down! She's still doesn't have a name but I'm between a few: Carbon, Sirena, and Hada... She lives in a 2.5g mini bow!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
She is so cute! I love how she has almost a rainbow color. Is that real or just the camera? Anyways she is adorable!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is so cute! I love how she has almost a rainbow color. Is that real or just the camera? Anyways she is adorable!
Aw, thanks! That's just her natural beauty. She's actually colored up some more since I've taken those. She now has a green shimmer over that blue and a tad bit of purple on the edge offer body and on her fins. In the right lighting and angle she's like a little rainbow! Thanks, I find her adorable too. Actually my mom was asking if there was something wrong with her because I was watching her so intently. I told her that I was watching because every time she turned she revealed a new color! I love that little betta:D

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
i love herr!!! :-D is she a CT? or VT, adorable little fella :)
i like :
crystal
manda
sparkle
ic-e (ice-ie)
sophia
silvia
skyla
etc, am out :p

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i love herr!!! :-D is she a CT? or VT, adorable little fella :)
i like :
crystal
manda
sparkle
ic-e (ice-ie)
sophia
silvia
skyla
etc, am out :p
She's a CT. I love those names! It makes me want more bettas! Actually my sister and I and some other people have decided to name her Sirena (spanish for mermaid). I love her too! She's so cute and happy:)

She looks so shrimpy, But cute
She's tiny! The smallest one that was being sold at the store. I had to get her! She's a sweetie pie:)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really like the name Carbon! She is really pretty!

Edit: I just saw your post about naming her Serena. That's really pretty! It fits her nicely. :)
Thanks, I'm glad that you think she's pretty too! I think that I may just have to go get another betta and name it Carbon;) I am glad that you like Sirena, I think she likes it too!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts