Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7QdaAqe93U&feature=youtu.be

I originally ordered the first boy, but he's become sick. The shop owner is taking care of him, and I will be getting him when he's feeling fine enough to ship.

In the meantime, I was offered another betta from the shop (awesome, right?!), and I fell in love with the third betta in this video that the shop owner sent to me. So I'll be getting the third guy later this week and the first when he's feeling better, probably in two weeks or so.

Aren't they lovely?! SO glad I found this place.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
My sick boy is 15 dollars plus 12 to ship. These are imports, but they're already in the US.

The replacement is a show grade betta (normally 35 dollars), but the owner is making it an even exchange, which is super nice :)

He also offered to allow me to adopt the sick boy free once he's feeling better, but I insisted on paying for him again since Im already getting an exchange fish. The owner of the shop is really awesome, and I think its important that I support his business. :)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Wow! They are in Minnesota!? Do you know if they sell the fish out of their store? I would love to go check them out sometime this summer!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
That is awsome! I can't wait to get my licesence and go check them out! Are they aquabid quality, pet store, a mix?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
That would be cool! Would be fun to get a breeding pair. Though I would probably just go for a pet one since I won't have space for breeding for a few years. So exited to learn about this place though!

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I wouldn't be able to get their until July or August maybe even later depending on many factors. But I would love to eventually get there!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.