Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was an impulse buy at the store haha. (I did have an empty tank set up before I bought him).

Sorry for the horrible quality. :oops:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it just not showing up or is it because of the bright light? :O

Yeah that's him! Thanks.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I was wondering why because it shows up for mine haha.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*giggles*

Thank you, I wasn't sure if I should name him Byakuya or Hisagi but I decided that if I ever got a black or grey betta that's more fitting for Hisagi. :D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, it's from Bleach.

Mhhm, I'll save Hisagi for a black crowntail. (I might snag one off of aquabid). :-D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ugh, I know. I just got a puppy and he was $4,000 so my mom's not getting me anything else (besides the fish tank). I get some money from my dad that lives in Georgia and then my uncle and aunt but that's it haha.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Whoa!! 4k O_O?! What kind of puppy?
Our puppies were....free xDD We kinda rescued them....thats another story though :p

I asked for cosplays for Christmas :lol: No fish stuff this year....I'm hoping to at least get a little money from my Grandma though, dunno if I'll put it towards a hood and light for my Sorority or more cosplay gear...xD

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
:lol: I've always been more a Grimmjow or Ichigo fan ^-^ Byakuya is awesome, though, of course. Unfortunately, the manga bored me, so I stopped reading, and the anime has WAY too many fillers.

·
Registered
5,068 Posts
I'm die ing to know what kind of puppy you got for 4k!!!!! WOW!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: I've always been more a Grimmjow or Ichigo fan ^-^ Byakuya is awesome, though, of course. Unfortunately, the manga bored me, so I stopped reading, and the anime has WAY too many fillers.

Grimmjow's pretty awesome but Byakuya is by far the best hehe. Oh god, the new fillers are awful. They were nice at first but now they're annoying.

I got a "Miki" puppy. He's only 2lbs and he'll grow to about 4lbs. It's a new breed that they're coming out with and the males are very expensive. We actually got a discount because we agreed to neuter him. Here's his picture

and his breeder Pat -N- Rick's Mi-Ki's

1 - 20 of 28 Posts