Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

i've been lurking for a few days and have read and learned a lot! You guys seem so helpful and it looks to be a great community.

Anyway, I have a new betta fish (Bohemian Rhapsody- Bo for short) which I got from the store way earlier than I'd planned. He just swam up and grabbed my heart.

I have the same sob story as many members. I had a betta, the pet store gave me a horrid tank and terrible advice, the fish died, I tried again and put out a lot of money on 'better' food and a 'top-rated betta tank' and even 'betta water.' That fish died too.

Now here I am, years later. I've put so much money into this fish and I have supplies for 2 fish(even two tanks, filters, heaters... long story). I'm following the care guides and hoping every morning that he'll be okay. So that's out introductions. I'm Eve, the newbie, and he's Bo, the poor fish of a newbie.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Welcome to the forums. This place has some very helpful information and the members are always willing to help you out even when you make bonehead moves. So don't be afraid to say I did such n such for fear of getting flamed. The lives and health of my fish definitely took a turn for the better when I found this place. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome. I am sure you will find that you will get all the info you need to love and care for your new found Bo. I have learned so much it's crazy from this site. And I have had fish since I was 12. I still feel like a noob. I look forward to learning with and from you on this awesome forum.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
Aww.. welcome Even and Bo :) If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! And don't forget, we like pictured here!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
He is so beautiful!!! :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you! I'm worried he might have fin rot and maybe some mold probem due to the white at his face... trying to treat it by keeping the water warm and adding freshwater salt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts