Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K. went a little crazy yesterday and got 6 more betta's. My girlfriend got one male for her community tank and I got 3 males and 2 females. Hope to get more pictures as time permits but I'll start with this one as he was in a square container. The rest are in round containers so it's hard to get a nice focused shot. No names yet.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
OMG SO JEALOUS HE IS EVERYTHING I EVER DREAMEd OF hahaha lucky find! where did you find him?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Karebear, got him at The Betta Shop in St.Paul. About a 50 mile drive for me. Just close enough to make a trip once in a while but yet far enough away so I'm not there day in and day out LOL. Scary thing is he gets shipments every other week and I was there at the tail end of his inventory.So in reality the "really good stuff" was probably already gone!

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
wow the store must have some amazing fish! I want to see the rest of your gang haha

·
Registered
697 Posts
He is lovely... he looks like 80's style bleached blue jeans. I wish I had a store like that near me. :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
He is gorgeous! If a store like that existed near me, I'd be in serious trouble.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
He is beautiful!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts