Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
Lots!
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, I walked into my local pet chain store recently to pick up a few items. As I turned a corner I saw this teeny tiny precious little CT princess floating around in her little cup (she actually made the cup look big she’s so small). In fact, I feared she may be too young to be in a store. We chatted for a bit and she asked me sweetly if I’d bring her home. I told her I just bought a betta and was not sure if I could accommodate her and had to go home and think on it.

Night came and I could not stop thinking about her big eyes and darling personality. So, next morning I arrived at the store as soon as they opened and brought her home.

She is amazing. I’ve had her 3 weeks and she has not grown much but is thriving otherwise. I think she may be a runt. She has a big appetite and a ton of energy. I can not help but laugh and smile watching her show off and play. I’d like to introduce my yet-to-be-named gal! Once I finish setting up Jasper’s forever home, she will get her own planted tank. For now she’s perfectly happy in her little 2.5 gallon. To her, it’s a palace!

Window Fin Fish Water Terrestrial plant

·
Registered
60 litres with 2 blue rams, my cat!
3,842 Posts
Congrats on the new girl!! She's precious!! Can we have size comparison with something (eg your hand or a thermometer)?! I really want to see how tiny she is ☺!!

·
Premium Member
Lots!
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on the new girl!! She's precious!! Can we have size comparison with something (eg your hand or a thermometer)?! I really want to see how tiny she is ☺!!
Sure thing! She’s such a little doll! I’m calling her Cutie Patootie until I come up with a name. I can’t keep calling her girl! 😂
Vertebrate Wood Fish Terrestrial plant Art

·
Premium Member
Lots!
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Omg she's so tiny 😍!
I know!!! It’s actually hard to get a good clear image of her she’s so small. Plus she’s fast so I get lots of blurry pics! Lol. She’s such a charm and is doing very well. I was intimidated by her small size at first plus a little concerned she has not grown. Her colors do stand out much more though. I am not super familiar with CT’s, but I am SO happy I got her! I’d love to see a growth spurt but if she’s happy and healthy, that’s what matters most. 😁. Plus she has that cute little smile!

·
Registered
7 Posts
So, I walked into my local pet chain store recently to pick up a few items. As I turned a corner I saw this teeny tiny precious little CT princess floating around in her little cup (she actually made the cup look big she’s so small). In fact, I feared she may be too young to be in a store. We chatted for a bit and she asked me sweetly if I’d bring her home. I told her I just bought a betta and was not sure if I could accommodate her and had to go home and think on it.

Night came and I could not stop thinking about her big eyes and darling personality. So, next morning I arrived at the store as soon as they opened and brought her home.

She is amazing. I’ve had her 3 weeks and she has not grown much but is thriving otherwise. I think she may be a runt. She has a big appetite and a ton of energy. I can not help but laugh and smile watching her show off and play. I’d like to introduce my yet-to-be-named gal! Once I finish setting up Jasper’s forever home, she will get her own planted tank. For now she’s perfectly happy in her little 2.5 gallon. To her, it’s a palace!

View attachment 1045183
What a wonderful animal lover💕

1 - 11 of 11 Posts