Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this girl a week ago today. Still no name. She eats with attitude! Sweet tude but still. And goodness she never stops moving! These were the best I could get out of 65 photos! Good lord. o_O
The first pic is her when I first got her. The ones in the minibow are the ones from today! She got her minibow on thursday. :) She adores it. She's so small, she makes the 2.5 gallon look like the 5 gallon!
Sorry the pics are so terrible, she honestly does not stop moving!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! She sure is spunky! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
She's cute! and those are NOT terriblepics.... u should see mine.. the only camera I have is on my computer... talk about blurry...

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh goodness my sympathies! That sounds terrible! I adore my camera. Fujifilm fine pix s2950. I'm usually a pretty good photographer but my fish dont help with that very much! Ah but I love them anyway.

·
Registered
214 Posts
pretty girl! I like her tank too :-D

·
Registered
38 Posts
wow! I have a pretty good one two but my parents force me to share it with my family fo i never know where it is..:( can u see this pic? it is of when i first got him.. <3

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Frostsinth - thank you! Didn't have very many decorations for it but oh well! :p
Viviandponyo - thanks! And no I'm sorry I cant see the picture!
Dramaqueen - I'm sorry! That's unfortunate!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks mo! I usually get better ones, this shoot was highly disappointing but it's okay. And haha thanks! Couldn't resist her face. Need to get a good photo of it!

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Lol. Mine have there special faces too. Some have outs faces. Some have grumpy faces.... Its funny looking at them everyday.. Sometimes I think they are like. come on! gimme some food!

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha my boys always look grumpy! My HM always looks pouty because he has huge lips! :) and my girls are just adorable.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My HM boy has white lips! :)
And yes she is a veil tail.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
She is a cutie:), when I first started taking pix of our 'Sammy" it was hard, pix came out awful, dark, didnt show his colors, now I have been practicing, different angles, and lighting, so I think I have been getting bettr shots, even the new one in my Avatar..I love it soo much..waitin for hrs to see him get in his Pineapple..lol..and I got it:)..but no I cannot with cam phone either..Getting ready to enter the June contest --so I am re-arranging plants, and possibly adding new, taking out old..Your tank is pretty too..btw:)

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Keroro - she is a tiny munchkin!!!
Haha it is an art! I find that macro is amazing, and any kind of LED light is amazing. Sometimes flash helps too! And thanks so much! I really didn't do much to it! Haha. Leftover everything. :p it needs some more work but she is doing spectacularly! :) and so is my HM boy. :)
Sounds like that picture is going to be great! What type of Betta is te one in your avi? I can't tell from the pic. Half moon or delta?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts