Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to the forum. Just wanted to show you guys my half moon male. His name is Peach and lives in a 3 gallon with 3 ghost shrimp. I'm not sure on how old he is since I saved him from Petsmart, but I did notice he got bigger from when i got him a month ago. Here are my best pics of him so far. :)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Hello and welcome! You have a beautiful fish there!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hey guys, new to the forum. Just wanted to show you guys my half moon male. His name is Peach and lives in a 3 gallon with 3 ghost shrimp. I'm not sure on how old he is since I saved him from Petsmart, but I did notice he got bigger from when i got him a month ago. Here are my best pics of him so far. :)

He is so cute! I love his color, and man his beard looks HUGE.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, and btw he's not orange hes more of a light red and kind of peach colored lol. but when i take pictures he looks like that. and when light hits his clear fins they turn blue. idk if anybody's bettas do that? its pretty awesome!

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
I have one Betta who's fins are like that. They look clear but when light hits them they shine a lift purple blue.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
he is beautiful omg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah its actually light purple blue, its crazy! And btw guys do u know what color pattern peach is? And is he really a half moon? For some reason i keep thinking hes different? Thanks again everyone!

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Wow. He's stunning! :D I can't believe you found him in petsmart. :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
The blue/purple would be iridescence (top layer of color). He looks like a HM rosetail to me. He's really beautiful.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Yeah, me neither. We were going to buy online but went to petsmart and saw this fiesty lil guy. He was so tiny when we bought him, i still cant believe he turned out so beautiful.
All of the bettas in my local petsmart are either crowntails or veiltails.

·
Registered
197 Posts
wow, he is stunning. Looks like a halfmoon from the pics, can't tell for sure if his tail makes the complete half circle though. It doesn't really matter though. He's amazing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts