Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to name my new little terror. He is a halfmoon dragon, and I want to name him something that will compliment his personality. He is super cute and curious, accident prone, always getting into trouble whether it's by playing in the current or squeezing through the plants to torment Shiloh on the other side of the divider, he really is a funny one lol.

Originally I thought I might just call him "Derp" but I'm sure there is something better, so, any ideas? lol

Here are some pictures x)

·
Registered
368 Posts
If he's a little terror...name him Terror xD

·
Registered
610 Posts
Derpyderpderp. Okay so maybe I just like the name Derp.
Or Kage, (kah-gay) which is shadow in Japanese.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Derpyderpderp. Okay so maybe I just like the name Derp.
Or Kage, (kah-gay) which is shadow in Japanese.
As in Derpy from MLP:FiM? :3
I like Kage too. It sounds manly. xD

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MLP like My Little Pony? o_O
I didn't get Derp from that, but eh, that works too lol

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dragon. I know he is a dragon betta, so it's unoriginal, but he's dragon-coloured, too!
Dragon can't be his name! My bettas name is Dragon! I think Knight would be a great name. I doesnt have anything to do with getting into trouble but I like the name.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My friend has a fish named dragon o-O I don't understand why someone couldn't name their fish Dragon because you did but, oh well xD
Hm..How about Mr. Scales? Since his blue colored scales..?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Mr Scales sounds cool. I think it would be weird if he was named dragon because if you talked about him people might think you are talking about my fish or the other way around. :)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha, I didn't know your betta was a celebrity ;)
But don't worry, I'm not going to name him Dragon, I usually don't go for a name based on colour/appearance and he definitely doesn't act like a Dragon lol... I'm pretty sure he is now 'Derp / Derpy / Derpykins / Derp Monster' - anything I can put Derp into, since he is well... a little Derp

There we go "Little Derp The Derpy Derp Monster" that's his full 'legal name'. Voila lol

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
Sir Derpingtonfancypants!
Lol you can do so much with derp, it's awesome :)

·
Registered
137 Posts
If he's a little terror...name him Terror xD
I was going to suggest the same thing, it really would fit him! :lol:
I LOVE his coloring, sooo pretty.

·
Registered
354 Posts
How about Zenny?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts