Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! :) I am new here, but I wanted to share my baby, Noah. After, I think 6 months battling the cycle we finally got the 10g ready for him and I am over the moon! His hobbies include rummaging in the sand for worms, watching you, eating, playing with the little bit of flow from the filter, and sleeping under the spangles.
All I know about him was he was being sold as Halfmoon so if anyone wants to share anything interesting about his colors, please feel free!! ❤

Attachments

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
He’s beautiful, I love his color and welcome to the forum! He looks to be a marble for sure, that means he will change color overtime, which is super fun to watch!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He’s beautiful, I love his color and welcome to the forum! He looks to be a marble for sure, that means he will change color overtime, which is super fun to watch!
I think you're right! You can definitely tell from the first and 2nd picture that he's getting a little darker! (I was really leaning towards a black and white galaxy betta but my my friend and i picked each other's fish out so this was what he picked for me)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And thank you everyone! He's an absolute delight, little chunky monster and a total showboat 😍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts