Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I'm new here but I adore Betta's! I've had a lot over the years but now I'm at 2. I just upgraded them to a 10 gallon tank yesterday, before my yellow one was in a 5.5 gallon and my pink one in a smaller bowl as he couldn't handle the filter. I got a calmer filter now and was able to put them in the same tank. Here's some pictures:

The tank:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Hi welcome splash! Love your bettas and their tank! I have a ten gallon and want to divide it, how did you do your so perfectly? Do you have a heater?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi welcome splash! Love your bettas and their tank! I have a ten gallon and want to divide it, how did you do your so perfectly? Do you have a heater?
Hi and thank you! I bought the divider from Petsmart (although I did have to cut it a tiny bit to make it fit snug like that). I don't currently have a heater, haven't had one since I bought these guys over a year ago. The temperature of the water stays pretty warm.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the forum Splash.

Pretty little bettas you have :)

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
some of my tanks don't have heaters either. The temp in south florida stays pretty warm year round!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts