Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my birthday, I want this tank + a heater for my Feather. If it is housed alone, would it work?:shock:
click here for tank!

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Reviews said that the filter is quite strong. But, it's easy to baffle.
It seems roomy, and MOST of the reviews are good. What type of heater are you using? Are you also going to cycle this tank? Also, when you mean " If it is housed alone." Do you mean if it's bare? With no gravel, or decorations?
If you want it bare, that's perfectly fine. It's easier to clean, but, you can see ALL the uneaten food and his poo. I think he would get bored, though.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! In a few weeks...

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will add gravel and plants, just no other fish.

·
Registered
5,518 Posts
Yeah, that would be fine.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I want that tank so bad! Yeah it would work well for one betta

·
Registered
631 Posts
I have that tank and I'm not totally sure I'm a fan?

The filter was fairly easy to baffle, but it died within a couple of months (the same filter came with another tank and it also died within a few months!)

I also get frustrated with the amount of condensation that collects in the hood that runs down the side & back of the tank every single time I lift the hood.

But, it is a decent tank and the betta boy who's in it clearly likes his territory.

So, if you get it be prepared to get a new filter when the one that comes with it dies. I put an Aquaclear 20 on it and am pleased.

Also put something under the tank to keep water from running everywhere when you open the hood.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts