Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved my boy Modi (like the talented but ill-fated painter Modigliani) into a Fluval Spec last week, and he seems to be quite happy with the extra space and filtered water. It was beyond difficult to get photos of him because he never sits still! His aquarium is on my nightstand, and he's great company when I'm too lazy to get out of bed to study...but sometimes he's such an attention-seeker that it prevents me from getting any work done.

It's silly, but my boyfriend and I often debate as to whether he can even understand when I speak to him in English, seeing that he comes from a French breeder. I haven't tried any French yet on him, he may jump out of the tank in surprise :p

·
Registered
722 Posts
Nice tank setup although I don't see the light? Did you take it off?

He's a pretty fish though, his scales remind me of a snake, he looks so smooth and shiny :D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you everyone :) My non-fish-keeping friends tell me he looks demonic. It's quite refreshing to hear that people think he's a beautiful boy!

Twilight Storm, I chose not to install the light for the first week and a half due to how sunny my flat is during good weather, but then it became so rainy and grey that there was virtually no natural light. I was afraid that my Christmas Moss would die, so I finally put it on. Modi doesn't seem to care for it much, though, so it only stays on for a few hours each day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.