Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Great!
Wishing you all the best for your new task, Sara! Congratulations and thank you very much for your commitment.

Reactions: Mbpoppy

·
Super Moderator
586 Posts
Great!
Wishing you all the best for your new task, Sara! Congratulations and thank you very much for your commitment.
Thank you so much! To be honest I came here looking for advice on a sorority tank and had no intentions of staying. But then I really liked it here! I probably would have thought harder about a user name if I knew I was going to stay and be a moderator haha.

·
Registered
Micheal, Betta 6 months, Neon Tetra, 9 Dwarf Gourami 1, False Julii Corydoras
234 Posts
Thank you so much! To be honest I came here looking for advice on a sorority tank and had no intentions of staying. But then I really liked it here! I probably would have thought harder about a user name if I knew I was going to stay and be a moderator haha.
Congrats!

·
Registered
Mr Garvey, male rose tail; A-aron, male betta, no-name; and male P. Clarkii rayfish
77 Posts
I just now noticed the title! Congrats Sara! I’m so proud of you! 🇨🇦

·
Super Moderator
586 Posts
Oh thank you so much! You guys are so sweet. We have had to stay home a lot this pandemic because my son and I are both immune compromised. In Alberta it’s been illegal to have anyone in your home since November and most hobbies have been shut down. I’ve been working from home for the most part (I’m an addictions counsellor) so this site has given me something to keep me busy on our long freezing winter days!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts