Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New Tank Setup

Pretty much these my 20 gallon setup, and ppl asking their something in there lol "I tell them no not yet". As of right now still debating on AB website Dragon betta, which mostly likely be black but still searching for my buddy.I still have more stuff coming in, and hope it'll be awesome once it's done. I you guys enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Very pretty tank!

·
Registered
908 Posts
its beautiful.
But i will say, i regret using white sand in my 10 gallon.
I have black sand in my 20, and its much easier to keep at least looking clean. So far, the white sand i have has been stained yellow/brown from my IAL.

This is really making me want to re-decorate my 20 and 10 gallons O.O

·
Registered
908 Posts
well if you can keep it that white, then perfect. Its more attractive then the black sand when its that nice :).

And i could honestly take some tank decorating hints from you....mine kinda looks...well jumbled isn't the right word but its more appropriate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol yeah the white I like because it's more natural but black would be cool too... and the decor give it more of more of a jungle or amazon theme... I truly want the betta to be in a good home and treated like king of the tank :D...

·
Registered
908 Posts
im sure he will feel like king of the world.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.