Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was happy to see that petco was having a local sale on deluxe tank kits. By the time I got to the store (two days into sale) there was only a 20 gallon kit left. Lucky for me that is the exact size that I wanted.

For the original price of $100 brought down to $59 with the 40% off, it was a great deal with the included: Filter, heater, hood and net. Better yet I had reward points from them for buying my other tanks and accessories so I had an extra $10 off.

Needless to say I am quite happy that this sale happened. I have a brand new tank with all the fix'ns for only $54 after taxes.

The only downside is that my mother, as long as I'm living in her house, I can NOT have another tank set up. SO I have a new tank for when I move out.:-D

·
Registered
4,603 Posts
^^ I have that problem! You see all these amazing deals and you know how perfect it would be, but your parents you aren't keen. :p We're misunderstood. :p

I love my mother to death and I respect that it's her rules, her house...but please can I breed my killifish in my bedroom? :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts