Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Isaac and I am new to bettas. I am currently keeping four tanks, 2 fresh and 2 salts. A 125 gal African cichlid tank, a 20 long with channel catfish fry, a 30 gal with a frogfish, and a 10 gal with a pair of black and white ocellaris clown fish and a goby/pistol pair. I just set up a 6.5 gal hex to keep a betta pair (male and female) and ghost shrimp.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cichlidkeeper01,

Remember keep them separated or divided in the tank. The only moment female and male can be together is on breeding process.
Ghost shrimp are OK with most of bettas, however some of them will be curious at the beginning but others can kill the shrimps if you do not have sufficient place to hide.

Good luck and keep up updated with pictures :grin2: if is possible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cichlidkeeper01,

Remember keep them separated or divided in the tank. The only moment female and male can be together is on breeding process.
Ghost shrimp are OK with most of bettas, however some of them will be curious at the beginning but others can kill the shrimps if you do not have sufficient place to hide.

Good luck and keep up updated with pictures :grin2: if is possible.
Thanks, may just go with an individual. Not sure I want to deal with a tank divider in that small of a tank. Probably do a male.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts