Betta Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I am new to the forum. I was referred here by Chard56. I have one betta named Blue Moon. I will post some pics of him at a later date. I have two aquariums, a 5.5 gallon tank and a 55 gallon tank. The 5.5 gallon is cycled, but my 55 gallon is in the process of getting set up and running, hopefully it will cycle. Anyway I am new here and will be checking the forum out and hope that I can stay for a good long while.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hello to you and welcome.. Yes I am new and a lot to learn, thanks for posting in my thread may you have many happy years with your fish and Bettas....

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello to you and welcome.. Yes I am new and a lot to learn, thanks for posting in my thread may you have many happy years with your fish and Bettas....
Thank you and you're welcome. Yes there is a lot to learn about bettas. They are so cool, I want them all, love them so much. I love the halfmoons.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you LadyNightraven. I thought that it would be a good fit, because he is a halfmoon and he is blue, so I figured Blue Moon would be a perfect fit for him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts