Betta Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am new to the whole Betta Scene. I have been checking out this forum for a while and have learned so much. This is a picture of my new office set up and new Betta. I don't know what kind he is or what to name him. Any ideas? Looking forward to learning even more and getting to know some of you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I originally had him in one of those 1/2 gallon decorative tanks but after reading posts here I upgraded to this 2 gallon and added a heater. He hasn't eaten since i got him 5 days ago and is not very active at all. He seems a bit better in the new tank so hopefully he will come around. Any tips on getting him to eat? I use the Betta Bites Pellets.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Things didn't work out too well for my fish. I found him dead on Monday. Took him back to the pet store with a water sample and they re-inbursed me. I went this morning after finding out they got a new shipment and picked up this little guy. I didn't reallize how close he looks to the first one. Hopefully he won't have the same issues. He already seems more active, just hope he eats somehting.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
picture update

All is well with Fish #2 (still haven't found the right name yet). Here are a couple of pictures. He is doing great, eating and is really excited when you look in the tank.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.